Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New to blogging

Hey all, after seeing so much fun from Azmir, I decide to blog. Frankly, I am not good at putting things into words. Not expressive la with flowery words and being hilarious with words. Btw, you may find Azmir at azmir1.blogspot.com. Man, he is good and has tempted me to blog too, at least to put my thoughts in words.

Well, one of the reason for me to blog is quite similar to Azmir. We have one (two actually!) common passion for cars. Yes, one of our expensive big-boys-toys! I will take this opportunity to blog my pursuit for my FAST! Its been a long journey for me being an enthusiast for cars, but a worthwhile wait.

For those who dont know FAST:


"Volkswagen also introduced the "Fast" marketing ploy for the North American market, dedicated to the "fast" that lives inside every driver. Drivers who purchase new GTI Mk5s from a dealership are shipped a model of said Fast, which employs GTI-like features, and appears as a small animal. " - wikipedia.

Here is how it looks like.


Not a pretty thing mind ya, but its hot!

Will blog more later, so stay tune....

3 comments:

  1. way to go vincent! Keep it up. U might find blogging therapeutic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...good start bro! Keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement. Will blog whenever I can.... ;)

    ReplyDelete